Search This Blog

Saturday 26 August 2017

Carla


I'm off to see Carla J Easton tonight and I am fair looking forward to it.
As some of you will know Carla is the front woman of both Ette and Teen Canteen.
A terrific singer and musician and a great songwriter. A true talent who hopefully has a bright future ahead of her.
She is playing songs from both bands and is also showcasing some new songs which will feature on Ette's forthcoming new album.
If it is half as good as their debut album  Homemade Lemonade we are in for a treat.

The gig is at the Old Hairdressers which is a new venue for me.
I haven't quite matched JC's tally of Glasgow venues but I reckon that I have now passed the 50 mark.


Ette - Attack of the Glam Soul Cheerleaders (Parts 1&2)



4 comments:

  1. Jealous. Look out for the limited edition cassette of new demos on the merch stand. It was originally only going to be sold at this gig, but luckily for the rest of us, a few copies were made available for mail order. Looking forward to your review of the show - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous to CC. Homemade Lemonade was played often at my place. I am sure it will be a great concert. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy. I did eventually pick up the Ette album on yours and others' recommendations, and can confirm it's a cracker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh. You lucky boy. Let us know how it was!

    ReplyDelete