Search This Blog

Friday 22 August 2014

The Boo Radleys Gatecrash Disco Friday!



Scott on the ever excellent Spools Paradise is currently providing a great service to the blogging community with his fantastic Disco Friday series.

Across the globe people are dusting down their white suits and practicing a few moves.
Not to be outdone Indie favourites The Boo Radleys, from the renowned Creation dance label, are muscling in on Scott's territory with a cover of the classic that is Zoom by The Fat Larry Band

- Zoom just one Look and my heart went boom 
Suddenly and we were on the moon
Flyin' high on a neon sky , oh oh -

Hidden away as track 3 on the CD single of the instantly forgettable Barney  (,,, and me) from 1994
I suspect that Scott will grace us with the original in due course.

The Boo Radleys -Zoom

The Boo Radleys - Barney ( ... and me)


4 comments:

  1. I'm almost embarassed to say that I quite like that Zoom cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit to not having heard The Boos covering Zoom. Quite like it but not a patch on the original, which will be making an appearance on Disco Friday soon. Cheers for the plug for Spools...

    ReplyDelete