Search This Blog

Sunday 11 August 2013

A Catty Put Down


My brother is a huge Stray Cats fan
We were in King Tut's one night a couple of years back for a gig when a girl came up and admired his Stray Cats T-shirt.
That set him off on one explaining how he had followed them  since back in the day and had been to Brixton and Dublin to see them during their reunion tour.
"That's great they are back together" said the girl "I'll tell my dad, he used to be a great fan"!
Cue one brother sliding down the wall!
I never got round to seeing the Stray Cats. I had a ticket for a Glasgow concert but it got cancelled after Slim Jim Phantom fell off his drums at another gig and broke his arm.
I did, however, get to see Brian Setzer

Brian Setzer Orchestra - This Cat's on a Hot Tin Roof

Brian Setzer Orchestra - Rock This Town

No comments:

Post a Comment