Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Some Arresting Music


I was going to post Tennessee as I have had the CD single for a number of years.
However when I got my recently purchased Best of CD down from the shelf I decided to opt for these two tracks which are both on my version of the single and are worthy of a main billing .
I note that the main man (2nd left top row)
is modestly called Speech and that he has now embarked on a solo career

Both tracks available on 3 Years,5 Months and 2 Days in the life of Arrested Development from as far back as 1992 (gosh!)

Arrested Development - Fishing 4 Religion

Arrested Development - Mama's Always on Stage

1 comment:

  1. I've got this album!
    I see a ginger-haired 50 yearold Scotsman is in the news.......
    Not this one..I haven't resigned my job.

    ReplyDelete