Search This Blog

Thursday 2 May 2013

In For The Kill



I purchased this at the weekend and a fine piece of retro pop it is too.
It came out in 2009 which surprised me as I thought it was more modern than that.
There was a lot of hype when this came out with Elly Jackson being touted as the next big thing but she does not appear to have done much since.
Mrs CC thinks that she is a bit of a Tilda Swinton look-a-likey (Elly Jackson not Mrs CC!) and I think she has a point.
I share my birthday with Danny La Rue ( no relation)

La Roux - In For The Kill

2 comments:

  1. could be worse, you could share your birthday with Mick Jagger!
    Do you know anyone who shares their birtday with Johnny Cash and Fats Domino (not to mention Michael Bolton)??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Scream's Let's Get Ravey mix.

    ReplyDelete