Search This Blog

Sunday 12 May 2013

@#%&*!




I got Aimee Mann's new album the strangely named @#%&*! Smilers from the library the other day and it will come as no surprise that it is excellent.
I would play you a track but I only have a burn of this and as George and Drew have pointed out that would be illegal.
I'm ashamed to say that the only Aimee Mann I have is the CD single I Should've Known from the 1993 album Whatever.
This is obviously completely unacceptable and something that I need to rectify as a matter of urgency.
In keeping with my recent Arrested Development post I will not give you the title track but rather the other two tracks on the single.

Aimee Mann - Jimmy Hoffa's Jokes

Aimee Mann - Jacob Marley's Chain

1 comment:

  1. Go out and get all her albums. All very very good. 2nd one particularly good. Smilers also good.

    ReplyDelete