Search This Blog

Monday 1 April 2013

Jah Will Be There

I had ticket number 0001 for Jah Wobble's Invaders of the Heart concert at Glasgow's Barrowland on 15th August 1994.

In an advanced state of excitement I walked up only to find that the concert had been moved to the Garage about half an hour's walk away.
The Garage was filled to the rafters and it was very hot and sweaty but it was without doubt one of the best concerts I have ever seen.
I was put in mind of this after recently purchasing the CD single of the track below

Rising above Bedlam and Take Me to God are two must have albums and if you have them I recommend that you give them a listen real soon.

According to t'Internet Mr Wobble got his name following Sid Viscious' drunken attempts to remember the name John Wardle

Jah Wobble's Invaders Of The Heart -Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment