Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Robert De Niro's Waiting



Whilst anally and alphabetically filing my recently acquired Bachman Turner Overdrive CD I noticed that its immediate neighbour in the Pop/Rock/Indie section was Bananarama.
This put me in mind of my recent flippant comment when Drew got to B in his excellent What's in Yer Box feature on his  Across the Kitchen Table blog complaining that Bananarama did not feature.
Time to right that wrong!!

I for one, am happy to believe the probable Urban myth that the original lyrics were

Robert De Niro's Waiting
Balls like a stallion


Bananarama - Robert De Niro's Waiting

3 comments:

  1. Excellent lyric. Terrible song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed
    Better than Bachman Turner Overdrive- with the exception of the featured song the rest of the CD is complete tosh

    ReplyDelete