Search This Blog

Friday 14 December 2012

Divided by a Common Language

My good friend Dod alerted me to " Divided by a Common Language" -A collection of UK Americana on
Clubhouse Records


Absolutely splendid - 15 top notch songs I would thoroughly recommend purchasing this.

The only band I had any stuff from before was the Redline Palimino Company  namely By The Time You Hear This ....

Imagine my delight, therefore, when I happened across another one of their records Don't Fade in a Community Shop in Dingwall.
It was in a pile of CDs which had featured on the local Community Radia show.
When I asked whether it was on sale I was told to just take it. But being a nice chappie I felt obliged to leave a small donation.

Redland Palimino Company -Settle Down

3 comments:

  1. You are indeed right this is a splendid record. That Dod has got tremendous taste in music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog. George sent me here. I nearly started a blog along this line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear that that Dod was a bit suspect.
    A Guardian reading vegan metrosexual .

    ReplyDelete